Fundamentals + SOLD OUT

  • PhotoArts Marin 47 De Luca Place San Rafael, CA, 94901 United States

The Fundamentals workshop covers why it is very important to ignore 90% of what your camera manual says that your camera can do and learn how to use that very valuable 10% to create consistently high quality images. Learning to play with the other 90% comes later.

September 10
Camera Work - SOLD OUT